Saturday, April 26, 2008

Random

What am I warbling about? How has life been? I am a little pissed off with the fact that God gave all the wisdom there is to Sheryl C n Noel Galagher..........they seem so right bout everything. I am supposed to be in mourning.......am losing time, but the tears dont come.....have gained so much..today I am ready to take on evrything....this is one of the greatest experiences of my life. And it is hard to explain in sensible terms, but there is no insecurity and no fear...I have reached a place where everything is within reach....I know what I want.......and it is not the same as anyone else. And that is ok....I can live with the awkward questions. Is this what freedom does to you? There is no better high. No wonder it is the worlds greatest idea........

No comments: